A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dashing

Just dashing off a quick blog before I start the day – dashing into the kitchen for some breakfast, dashing around getting the trailer packed, dashing over to the bank to get some cash, dashing out to take the cat to her sitter, dashing up to the mailbox for a last check – and then leisurely making our way to the first stop on our camping trip.  After all this ‘dashing’ the next 2 weeks will be spent leisurely making our way to various destinations with the ultimate being into Bella Coola.  Apparently there won’t be any dashing into Bella Coola itself, according to reports we’ve heard about that road.  There will be pictures to share when we get back.  If I get a chance, I’ll let you all in on the holiday while we’re away – otherwise we’ll see you in a couple of weeks.

God bless you all -            Peg

3 comments:

  1. Peg,

    I stumbled upon your blog and wanted you to know that I appreciate that nearly the first thing you post about yourself is that you are a Christian.

    I also couldn't help but notice that you enjoy cross stitching. I would like to invite you to my website to download the free chart, "His Name is Jesus". It has certainly blessed many. www.joyfulexpressions.us

    Keep being a Light!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete