A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, October 5, 2009

The big reveal

Well, another secret was revealed this past weekend.
I’ve been keeping this one to myself, because I didn’t want my DD to find out about this.  On Saturday one of her wedding showers was held here in the Fraser Valley, so I was able to go.  We had so much fun!!!  And I even got a prize for knowing the most about the engaged couple (tied with the groom’s mother) – whew at least I didn’t fail that test!

Anyway, my gift to DD has been in the quilting works for a few weeks – and here it is:




  I haven’t got a picture yet of her holding it, but when I told her it should fit her table, she said nobody would be allowed to put anything on it, ever. 

  I’m really quite pleased at the way it turned out – will be anxious to see it in her house.
Well, off to get started on the day.                Love to you all.   Peg

2 comments:

  1. Quite some interesting things going on in your life. I love the quilt of course and enjoyed the other post about the trip. I have such a love for the sea and beaches I am disappointed I probably will have to be happy with visiting with others through their blogs and remembering our own little travels. But no complaints, one can't be young forever. HH is losing his eyesight and I could not leave him alone. We are actually enjoying our little day adventures.
    Blessing
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must be delighted with that lovely quilt, what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete