A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Challenge

I received a challenge this morning – don’t very often respond to these, but this one didn’t tax my brain too much and thought it was interesting.  I’m passing it on to all of you out there – here’s an opportunity to get to know each other a little better.

1) 6 Names you go by.

Peg

Margaret

Peggy

Hon

Mom

Sis

2) 3 things I am wearing right now.

Bathrobe

Slippers

Undies

3) 3 Things I want very badly at the moment.

A new bed

Breakfast (it’s coming)

Not to have to go to walking class.


4)3 things you did last night/yesterday.


Picked up quilt blocks to paint

Insulated all the plugs and switches on the outside walls

Joined my friends for an evening of stitching and sharing


5)2 things you ate yesterday.

Peanut butter and banana sandwich

Homemade split pea soup

6)2 people you last talked to on the phone

DD – on Skype actually

Bobbi

7) 2 things to do tomorrow (today for me now)


Work crossword puzzle in morning paper

Sew a sundress for the wedding trip

8) 3 favorite beverages.

Cocoa

Tea

Cranberry juice

So there it is – are you interested in letting me (and others) in on a little bit of yourself?  Take up the challenge – post on your blog, and send me a comment so I can take a peak, too.

Have a wonderful day everyone.                     Peg

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with those awards and tags but for sure folks can do whatever suits them best. I am so glad you took on the challenge, because most of tend to blog about outside, more general topics and that is not always the personal image. I love the idea of what is going on immediately when doing the post. Thanks for sharing.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a grand place to visit! Thank you!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete