A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blogiversary

I’ve just discovered I passed my first year anniversary of blogging.  The date came while we were away on our vacation. 
When I discovered it had been a year, I took some time to look back at what I had written,  reflecting on the changes in life over this past year,  and learning that my original plan to blog about quilting has transformed into just simply blogging whatever comes to mind. 
I’m also rejoicing in all the new blogger-land friends gained in this past year.  So many wonderful bloggers, with so much to share.  You’re all so precious to me and I look forward every day to seeing what new things you all have to say and to share – quilts and crafts and recipes; life in different parts of the world like eastern US, France, and Australia; families and jobs and challenges and joys.  My life is so much richer because of all of you.
Then there’s all the things I’ve learned about computers and blog sites – one of my favorite joys in life is learning new things and this blogging adventure has certainly satisfied that desire, over and over again.  Just a short while ago, I learned how to add a picture to my header and  finally ventured into trying it out  – and it worked!! 
Besides learning about blogging, there’s been learning about quilting, cooking, geo-caching, decorating, scrapbooking, books to read, and myriad other hints for life in general.  This is thanks to all of you out there who so freely share.  May you be as richly blessed as you have blessed me.


Wishing you all a  Blessed Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Oh Peg you did a great job on the header. You have described my experience with blogging exactly. The learning and meeting new folks has been the best. I just watched Julie and Julia and got such a kick out of it due to the blogging part of the story. I think all of us would like it.
    blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete