A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year’s Wishes

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the impact you had on my life this year. Especially for being a friend.......without you, I'm sure that 2009 would not have been the year it has been.


May 2010 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.
To those who need money, may your finances overflow

To those who need a special bequest, may you find it this year

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart

 

Wishing you all you can stand in good health, happiness,  prosperity and love in all your relations.

GOD BLESS

ALL THE BEST IN 2010

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with your last post or two. Your philosophy about resolutions is like mine. I face each day and pray to meet what comes along. For this coming year, I know we plan to celebrate our Golden Wedding anniversary and our first grandchild to be married. That can take a lot of time to get ready for. Thanks for being a part of my 2009 and hope we can continue to keep in touch.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete