A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Any Followers out There?

This is a picture from DD's wedding - the wedding party following the leader - so much fun!!!

I'm a follower.  Everytime I discover a new and interesting blog, I 'follow' it.  There are so many fascinating and wonderful bloggers out there, with so much inspiration and ideas that I just can't resist.  Most of them have this little gadget on their blog page that I could click on and, voila, I'm a follower.  A little while ago, I added a little gadget to see where my visitors are from, and found they're all over the world.  That's incredible!  So I thought, maybe some of those folks would find it easier to connect if I had a little follower gadget on my blog page.  So it's there on the side-bar - if anybody is interested. 

If you've visited, but not connected with a comment, I'd love to know who you are, where you're from, how you found me, what we have in common.

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.    See you in blogger-land                      Peg

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely both having followers and being a follower...but I never find enough time to visit everyone.
    you have followers from all around the world, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, I clicked on your followers list and had been having problems with Google Followers lists under my QMM photo, but Peggy came up so that is me. I don't know why there is no photo there. I have been a followers a long time.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth and Peggy - I've appreciated you as followers and friends, and the comments and encouragement you both regularly send my way. Not sure why Peggy's photo doesn't show up, I tried it myself to see how this joining thing works, and my profile photo displayed on the joining page. Must be one of those glitches. But thanks for being followers - at least I know where 2 people come from LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg,
    I love when blogs have a follow button...just one click and you're linked into my blog reader. I always checked your blog when you left a comment on mine, but now you are automatically on my list.
    Take care,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete