A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catch up thoughts

Well, it’s been a full week, with moving DS2 and DIL, beginning planning for a wedding reception, full-time work and a few insurance medical appointments, a visit with friends while the two men went to suss out a couple of reno jobs they’re going to take on, Bible study, and an ESS course today.
Not much time to fit in anything else like quilting or cross-stitching, or ….
Here’s a couple of photos:

100_5534 This is DS2 on his birthday 2 weeks ago – Sadie just adores him, as do we all!!
mosaic2aa9f4968a69e894e5306f9903b0bbbe7190ac4d It was amazing to watch DS2 drive this huge truck, backing it up too!!!   A whole house in one truck – made the move much easier.

In the meantime DH made this little beauty for his brother and sister-in-law:
012
Valentine’s is coming – and I need to get out some decorations to commemorate, starting with taking the snowmen off the front door and hanging up some hearts.  The days are already going by so fast, I’m afraid I’m going to miss something.
Well, it’s off to class for us in just a few minutes.  Have a great day and a wonderful week ahead.   Peg

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I had read this post before. Maybe I just forgot to comment. I am sorry your country has endured so much for the Olympics. I guess only those who are so near know that. I know the death of the young boy is an unbelievable price for a family to pay. Blessings to you and yous Peg.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete