A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Little Beauty

This little beauty came to work this week:
Bentley
Bentley is 10 weeks old, new to his owners, and needs somebody to make sure he gets outside on a regular basis, so on Wednesday he got to accompany his owner to work.  He slept most of the day, as puppies are wont to do, but when he was up he was very happy to show us all how much he’d learned at his obedience classes.  After I snapped the second pic of him sitting, he discovered there was a bright light somewhere and came to explore.  He certainly lightened the atmosphere around the office where I was working, and brought out all of the mother-love in the ladies!
One other pic from this week – I decided a few weeks ago to participate in the 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge which you can find described here.  Finally last weekend, I got started, and it all went so well, I got my 12 finished in no time! 
001
Nothing fancy, but used up a bunch of kids’ fabrics that I had on hand.  A friend has decided to join in on this, so I’ll keep them for a bit to send them all together to the quilt shop.
How has your week been?  Have a wonderful weekend.
Peg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg, The puppy is precious. Been doing a lot of creative writing and painting. I might hook up with the pillow case project. Got to make sure I don't get into too may projects. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete