A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

And the Winner Is….

Well, today's the day!!!
I wrote down numbers, related to each entrant for the give-away, put them in a container, mixed them around and drew out #2!!!
So   QMM     will be getting a few goodies in the mail.  Congratulations, Peggy – you’re the person who has been my blog friend almost from day one, and I’m please to be able to share my celebration with you.  You surprised me when you told me your favorite color is mauve, I though for sure it would be pink, but now that I know the person, and the color, I can proceed to put the package together.  It’ll take a few days, maybe even a week or two, so don’t hold your breath waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Please email me your mailing address, for when this will be ready and I’ll actually email you back when it’s posted.  Congrats again!
Everybody else – thank you so much for entering the giveaway draw, and for celebrating my first milestone with me.  I wish that I could give something to each and every one of you, but time is the enemy right now.
This past week, the quilt projects have piled up – two challenges that I’ve decided to do, a BOM that’s just started, a gift – all of a sudden I’ve more to do than I have time.  But, eventually…..
Here’s a pic of the blocks I got together this weekend
100_5558
It’s a Wonky Log Cabin – everybody said how quickly it would build – well, actually 5 hours for 12 blocks, at least at my speed – I actually thought wasn’t all that fast.  24 blocks later, and the next step is to sash and border.  I think that’s next weekend’s project – in between need to get going on the Give-away!!
Today, I think we’re going to try to get out in the sunshine and do a little geo-caching (so I can actually put something in the other blog!!).             
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone.
Peg

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to QQM! I hope she enjoys whatever you're sending her. Ask her to post a photo of herself with her prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peg how wonderful. I never expected. I have a tray cover on my mosaic I just made Friday and I did not put batting in just sewed it together and experimented with some zigzagging stitch. Is that how you do the quilting. I was gonna ask you to take a look if you can tell. Thank you dear one.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete