A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sorority

When I started blogging, I thought I’d focus on my quilting hobby.  I’ve discovered that there’s so much more happening in my life, and somehow quilting tends to take a back bench when it comes to blogs.  That’s partly why the last few posts have been all about our trip down the Oregon Coast  - that and honestly,no quilting being done while travelling.

Today, I decided to join a blogger sorority – not sure what that will look like over the next while, but sounds like it could be fun.  The link is on my side-bar – check it out!  I wasn’t in time to ‘rush’ but apparently that’s okay.

I have a few more stories from our trip, as soon as I get myself organized, then will catch up with what’s happening on the sewing/quilting front.          

Aaah….it’s good to be home!                    Peg

4 comments:

  1. Oh Peg I know you had a great trip and saw all that you have posted so far. I love the land of lighthouses, near the water, of course. You will be welcomed with open arms in the sorority, nothing formal about it, as far as I am concerned. It is so true blogland is so full of fun things, it is hard to just concentrate on one aspect of our lives. Blessings and gratitude you had a safe trip.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your trip looks great, I too have a son in law who loves to surf. He and my daughter take their two and a half year old twin daughters with them in their little wetsuits. Your photos are lovely and I shall visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined the sorority!

    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to drop a line and say "Hello" to a fellow Bloggerette Sorority Sister! So happy to meet you and find your blog. I'm really looking forward to having happy times with my fellow Sorority Sisters.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara
    Moore Whimsies

    ReplyDelete