A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

More great giveaways

Stash Manicure is a blog all about - you guessed it - manicuring your stash to, hopefully keep it under control.  Well, I think I've discovered how Rae Ann keeps her stash under control - she gives some of it away - so head on over to enter the contest.  You may not need more stash - but then who can resist fabric!!!

And Cozy Quilter has the cutest little pumpkin wall-hanging to give away to celebrate almost 30,000 visits to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment