A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Charmed, I’m sure

This morning, a blogger friend posted about this club:

Club-girls-only

I took a look and was completely charmed by the concept – so I joined. 

So far, I’ve not joined a lot of clubs and swaps and theme-based blogging prompts, but this one looks manageable – post goals (quilting and personal) every two months, and post accomplishments as they come along.  I think I can do that.  They also are going to have themes every month, to help with setting those goals.

This month is:

The deadline to join and post goals is tomorrow – July 15 – so hurry on over and get in on the fun!

My quilting goals for July/August:

    • Finish Bible Mystery Quilt
    • Finish Black, White and Red All Over
    • Complete the next 2 rows of the Row-by-Row club
    • Get started on a table mat that I’ve been looking at for a while – fabrics all lined up and waiting for me to pay attention to them
    • Make progress on Harmony

My Self-care goals for July/August:

  • Get a tan – want to be able to have some color when we go to Hawaii in January
  • Relax and enjoy as many good times with friends and family as possible
  • Get some touch-up painting done around the house, so I quit looking at those spots and thinking ‘must really get to that someday’

Now to try and figure out how to add these links to my side-bar!!

 

Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Club Peg - I'm so glad you'll be joining us! Great goals - and Hawaii, how fun! Looking forward to seeing your pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great goals. Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete