This morning, a blogger friend posted about this club:
I took a look and was completely charmed by the concept – so I joined.
So far, I’ve not joined a lot of clubs and swaps and theme-based blogging prompts, but this one looks manageable – post goals (quilting and personal) every two months, and post accomplishments as they come along. I think I can do that. They also are going to have themes every month, to help with setting those goals.
This month is:
The deadline to join and post goals is tomorrow – July 15 – so hurry on over and get in on the fun!
My quilting goals for July/August:
- Finish Bible Mystery Quilt
- Finish Black, White and Red All Over
- Complete the next 2 rows of the Row-by-Row club
- Get started on a table mat that I’ve been looking at for a while – fabrics all lined up and waiting for me to pay attention to them
- Make progress on Harmony
My Self-care goals for July/August:
- Get a tan – want to be able to have some color when we go to Hawaii in January
- Relax and enjoy as many good times with friends and family as possible
- Get some touch-up painting done around the house, so I quit looking at those spots and thinking ‘must really get to that someday’
Now to try and figure out how to add these links to my side-bar!!