A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is Canada’s birthday – a day to celebrate the wonder of our country, and the glorious life of freedom and hope that we live here.  And we proudly wave the flag at the front of our house

 

But in my family there are two other birthdays being celebrated today – my father and my sister.  I’m sorry we can’t be with them on this day, but I think they’re together for the annual barbecue my sister throws

So Happy Birthday Dad and Sis – hope it’s one of the best for both of you!

Dad Marie Banman

I love you both!

 

Peg

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Canada, Dad and sister. I know you wish you could be with them. Our son that was such a good artist is only on the collecting end of art these days. He is a Programmer with IBM in Texas for several years now. Happy holiday weekend to you and yours.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete