A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Posies for you

We took advantage of nice weather and headed out once again to our local show garden.  The main purpose of our visit today was to  see how the roses are looking.  It just happens to be Mosaic Monday so I thought I’d share my pictures in a mosaic.  Enjoy!

mosaic3bf9c4d0b0fcec8945894afa7abe98f6aa99276e

While we were there we noticed that the Canadian flag is fully unfurled, and probably will be for weeks to come:

55

I’ve been back to quilting the last couple of days – will have some pics to share soon.

Happy July – looks like we have a day or two of summer to enjoy – hope you have too!

 

Peg

5 comments:

  1. Hi, from New Jersey. Glad to meet another sister.
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Roses

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. Our roses have already gone by. We've had 102 degree temps here in the northeast this week, so I don't think they would have survived this heat. Hope it's better weather where your are in Canada.
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mosaic of roses. Can't fail with roses for beauty. Also like your previous post video. I had no idea what long arm quilting looked like, so it was very educational to me. This are pretty hot and very dry here in Ky. Crops need rain bad.
    Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete