A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chicken (Sheep/Monkey) Dance Anyone?

A couple of posts ago, I mentioned that when we were in Barkerville, we took in a revue.  025     

I happened to be sitting in the right/wrong spot at the right/wrong time – and was asked to ‘help’ with one of the songs.048

I was partnered with a vibrant young man: 047

046

who had me acting like a chicken:043 sheep:045

and monkey:DSCF5039  – my 15 minutes of fame!!!

Happy follies.              Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. Oh Peg how cute. I wish I could know you in person. What a fun person you must be. Looks like Branson in Missouri.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good sport to go along with the performance!! Too Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did a great job.....have you done it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a whole new career out there for you!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog


    blessings x

    ReplyDelete