A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Last of the Summer……

Roses – bet you thought I was going to say ‘wine’.  But our grapes aren’t enough to produce anything like even a glass of juice, let alone wine LOL.

 

Anyway – this appears to be the last rose on the bush (the only one that’s survived the clay we call soil around our house). 

004 

 

I’m not sure if anybody noticed, but a while ago, I created some new pages on my blog.  The plan was to post pictures of various activities that I enjoy.  This morning, in response to a Facebook request by Quilter’s Connection magazine, I filled up my ‘Quilting Pieces’ page.  Take a look – I was quite surprised by all that I had to put in there.  The pages can be found at the top of the blog just underneath the header.  Eventually I’ll get around to putting pictures in the other pages.

Happy Summer Roses.   Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment