A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Design Wall Monday

It’s been a nicely productive week.  Besides getting this flimsy done (ready for sandwiching):
001
Row # 8 of the Row-by-Row is ready for satin stitching around the appliques (see the salmon and starfish at the bottom):
005 I don’t know what’s coming next for this project, but the quilt is now about 48x64 – I think borders are coming up soon
And then the hearts (posted about these yesterday) are ready to send in the mail:
006
And the Christmas tree is up!!  We’re full of Christmas cheer – ready for the season now!004
Happy Christmas season!        Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. It is such fun to see everyone's holiday decorations. I love snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - now snowmen here - what was I thinking - I guess I saw the angel as a snowman. LOL I've got to wash these glasses one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy gal! Good for you Peg!!!

    Beautiful tree you've got there! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention, love your header photo!!! A wonderful quilt! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree, Peg. And I adore the leaf motif (did you call it a flimsy?). The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete