A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little more tutorial

Thank you to everybody that commented on my tutorial – you’ve all been very encouraging, and I might even try something like that again.

Myra commented that she had done a similar tutorial on her blog (picture above is hers), so I checked – and it wasn’t the one that I had.  But I did like some of her ideas, so I have her permission to point you in her direction so that you can check it out too, if you want to make one of those little thread-catchers for yourself
Happy thread-catching – I think I’ll make another one today.

Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. He Peg!
    Thanks for the plug on my tutorial... 8-)
    That post is all out of whack due to changing the design/layout on my blog since that post, when I first was blogging... I think it is still pretty much in order though...
    Happy stitchings! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg
    I am Gail from the Cozy Quilter blog. You had asked me about my ironing board cover--I found a tutorial on the internet on how to recover my ironing board. Just google "how to make an ironing board cover" and you will find out how to do it! Mine is still waiting to be done...

    Gail

    ReplyDelete