A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Drum Roll Please


And the winner is…….
# 32




Beth- the mama bee said...





Pretty bag. I missed the deadline too. I am glad you made it in. I'll have to wait until next year... again. I like browns and yellows.


I really did wish that I could give something to everybody that entered – it feels like I met a whole bunch of new friends.  I did pick up quite a few new  blogs to follow, and look forward to all that there is to be learned from all these new people in my ‘life’.  But, only one number comes up on the random generator – and that one is Beth’s.
So, I’ll be sending Beth a message, and the bag will get made next week and in the mail shortly there-after.
Thank you everybody for sending me your kind notes, and for taking the time to enter the draw.            And a huge welcome to the new followers – I will follow you as well – oh, how much fun this has been!!  But it really has taken up a lot of time this week, between entering draws myself, reading all of the comments and checking out their blogs then responding to most of them…..
Now to get on with some of my other ‘duties’.
Christmas gifts got wrapped up today, and Mr. Strongman and his dearest Doc K will be here tomorrow – and then an early Christmas with family on Sunday.
Just lately I’ve joined a couple more groups – see my side-bar for:
Myra’s PhD Challenge – must get onto posting my PhD’s on that site;
And Slow-Poke Quilters – need to touch bases with that group and let them all in on how very, very slowly I quilt!
With all of this, not sure how much I’ll be posting over the next week or two, so just in case I don’t get another chance….
Wishing all of you all the very best of the season – may God bless you richly!                            Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and I am sure everyone is busy this week. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to the winner! I hope she loves her bag as much as I love mine. I was so delighted when I opened the parcel. It's perfect for small knitting projects and it's just a fun bag all around. Thank you again, Peg, for sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete