A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peace

Fourth Advent – and the theme for this last Sunday before Christmas is

 

May the Peace of God live in your lives now and for all time.

 

Merry Christmas to you all.             Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Peg, Peace & Blesssings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good will to men. (My favourite Christmas carol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a 'footprint' in my comment box. Lovely to hear from you and to meet a fellow Canadian and Believer in Him.

    I like your banner photo... bright and beautiful and fun!

    Wishing you glimpses of heavenly light this Christmas season..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, I say to Peace. Referring to your comment I use Picnik.com for mosaics and enhancements. It gives a greater selection of mosaic shapes than Big Huge Labs.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete