A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taking on a Challenge

Myra threw down the challengePhD Challenge 2011

And I decided to join in on the fun.

Little did I know that it would include taking on another blog….

As a co-author with others also taking up the challenge.

When we all get going in the New Year, you’ll be able to follow the progress of all the participating quilters here.

This should be fun!!!

Happy challenges!             Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug about the PhD Challenge Peg!! I'm hoping we'll have lots of enthusiastic quilters wanting to join in and get those projects done, to spare up some room for new creations!!! 8-)
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete