A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday’s Words

You know what – I just don’t have any words this morning.  I’ve been thinking and thinking, but no words of wit, wisdom or wonderment are coming to mind!  I look at my sewing space, and decide it’s no wonder no sewing is getting done – it’s a mess!001
I know I can’t work in an untidy environment, so why do I let it get this way?
I tell myself to clean it up, then find something else to do!
So maybe I just need some words for myself – knuckle down, buckle down, just do it – do it – do it!
Happy tidy spaces!     Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. I had my space all neat and tidy for Christmas visitors and it is right back to where it was again. More snow again today. No sun again today. I am grateful just to be here, but I could use some encouraging words too. Think I will go cook some comfort food. Mac and cheese should do it. LOL
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should see my area .. hopefully you can do all the knuckling and buckling that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah once you do get it cleaned up you will feel more creative. I have pledge myself to clean up after every project, all the scraps, threads, rulers put away and then start again with a clean slate. Frustrating at times but worth it when I start on something new...which I did today. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Peg, your space is emaculate compared to my office. There are knitting books and papers everywhere. I have about two years of filing to catch up on and who knows how many half-done pattern graphs. Last year someone was inspired by it to give me a "Mistress of the Messy Desk" mug for Christmas. I think it may have been a hint....

    ReplyDelete