A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to You

It’s a special birthday today for a special friend – whom I’ve never actually met.

Jo, over at Peaceful Afternoon will be celebrating this weekend, and I want to send her my very best wishes for her day and the coming year.

We’ve only ‘met’ on-line, and actually are making a quilt ‘together’ by chatting every week and then posting our progress on a shared blog, Cross Border Quilters.  This project came about because I admired this  panel 010_thumbJo posted on her blog, and asked the name of it so I could see if I could find it.  I couldn’t find it anywhere near home, and in the end Jo picked it up for me.

This is just a typical gesture of her kind and considerate nature.  Her caring personality, décor sense, and quilting expertise all shine through her blog – and her kind words in her comments to me – all have drawn me to friendship with her.

So today I’m wishing her only wonderful things for her life – a perfect day of rest and relaxation, fun times with family and friends, a celebration extraordinaire, blessings and love and joy in the year ahead!

Happy Birthday, Jo!             Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you my dear - you are too sweet. I'm having a fabulous day - had phone calls from my daughters, and waiting by the phone now for a call from our son and DIL in WV - it's been a perfect day - with lots more celebrating over the next two days.

    ReplyDelete