A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenges, challenges

I enjoy a challenge – really find it hard to resist – I just want to win!

But the challenges this week, are not about winning, but just for fun. 

Friday Night Sew-in

Handmade by Heidi

happens once a month or so, just can’t always make it with other commitments – but I think this Friday it will work, so I’m going to use the opportunity to work on another challenge

Free Motion Quilting – I love it, but find it extra hard to do on anything bigger than a mug-rug.  So I have a few scrap flimsies, lap-top size, that I will use to see if I can meet this challenge:

http://joanne-threadhead.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-challenge.html

I wonder if it’s possible to get this good:

FNSI is actually a week early for the FMQ challenge, but there’s nothing wrong with getting a little practice in, is there?

Happy challenges!            Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. I have been busy getting all my address since I lost my blog list. I can always remember the person and their name but no always the address. I know you will meet that challenge. I can tell all the way from Ky. LOL
    QMM

    ReplyDelete