A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Design Wall Monday

The wall is almost empty – all that is there right now are these 5 blocks:

003

They are the first five of the Canadian Quilter’s BOM.  It’ll be another 7 months before the last block is done, and then I can start on laying them out.

Over the weekend I made this little diaper bag for a friend’s daughter’s baby shower:

001

002

This new mom-to-be lives in Hawaii, home for a visit with her family, so I used fabrics I picked up in Hawaii earlier this year – thought that would be useful beyond the baby years. 

Happy gifting!             Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks and bag...yes the mum will be able to use that for plenty of other things when baby is grown older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! Lucky new mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy - and that bag is spectacular! I'm sure it will be used and loved for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That diaper bag is awesome! You've just inspired me! I see socks with a palm tree motif... Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete