A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It’s all getting there!

The borders are on Pumpkins and Spice – you can follow Jo and me as we make this quilt together at Cross-Border Quilters.

001

Now for quilting, and hopefully I can take it on vacation with me to do the binding.

I also took a few minutes yesterday to put together the May block for the Canadian Quilters BOM002

 

We spent most of the day yesterday at the local hospital waiting for Grizz to have a scope (look/see and cleaning out) of his sore knee – but in the end it didn’t happen.  Too many emergencies and they ran out of time.  So we’re going to try again on Monday.

Happy day all!          Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. Nice quilt - I hope to work on mine this week. Hope Monday works out better for Grizz - that waiting is annoying.

    And I like your new block - very springy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts Peg! Hope Grizz's knee is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just lovely Peg, you have done a great job! Hope Grizz's knee gets looked at soon.

    ReplyDelete