A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday’s Words/Design Wall

I’m running late this week, a long weekend away has really messed up my internal calendar.

But….together at last!

On the weekend, Jo and her hubby came to spend a few hours with us at the campground at Burlington – we were together at last.  After these last few months of weekly ‘chats’, we met in person.  Wonderful time getting to know each other a bit better, and sharing quilting projects, stories and tips.  And I got to see the fabrics that Jo had sent for our Pumpkins and Spice ‘together’ project, that were floating around in the mail/customs system somewhere.

On Monday, the mail held a parcel notice for me – and lo and behold the actual fabrics had arrived! 

The panel and some coordinating fabrics for our next project (in the fall), Winterberry Lane:206207

 

Pieces to coordinate with Pumpkins and Spice that we’re doing together on our Cross Border Quilters blog:205

With the arrival of these, I was able to get the center of P&S together at last:092

So this is on the design wall, yet again.  Now on to borders, quilting, binding.

Jo has some friends who want to join in making the Winterberry Lane project, so we’re opening up CBQ to include others – if you’re interested in joining, let us know and we’ll work with you to get the panel and to add you as a member of the blog.

Happy together quilting!   Blessings, Peg

2 comments: