A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catch-up time

Well, home from vacation 10 days, and can’t believe how busy it’s been.   And I got very lax while away in keeping in touch with blogger buddies.  Just want you all to know that I’ve been reading your blogs, just not commenting much – I will do better, I promise!

A 3-week vacation of course meant the house and yard needed attention, too – so that’s been a major focus.  And believe it or not, this actually works:

 

I’m back at the job, too:

 

And of course quilting (oh, how I missed this).  I’ve been working through scrap bins, and now have 4 small quilt flimsies, as well as 80 12” blocks.  The bins are just about empty! 

And the July Colors of Canada block with the Quilting Canadians Group on Quilt With Us is done:

001

It’s been busy, and not likely to slow down any time soon.  But remember I do love you all – and will, will, will be in touch at your blogs!

Happy blogging friendships!     Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. I like the first cartoon. That definitely works at my house :) Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you here - being home is always good after a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great vacation. Yes you will be busy as always. I don't go a lot but I stay busy. My son is going to help me get my plarn items sold. Thanks for your kind words on your last visit.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you 'back'....glad you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! What a great spin on positive reinforcement! LOL

    ReplyDelete