A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Done and….

Well, not done, but one more step forward.

Yesterday I finished up the Christmas Wreath table topper:002

This was a challenge in our little quilt group – no time limits, just all do the same pattern.  Because it’s summer now, we’re not meeting, so I don’t have pictures of the other ones that have been done.

And the August block for the Canadian Colors BOM at Canadian Quilters on Quilt With Us:

001

This has been a fun project, started by Shannon – great watching everybody post pictures of their blocks as they get done.

Happy quilting.          Blessings, Peg

6 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas wreath - it will be interesting to see what the others do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christmas wreath. Was this a pattern or did you make it up in the group? Great job so early in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg, I thought I had your address but I cannot find it. Will you send me an e-mail so I can send it to you. Doesn't look like you need a tote but you will find something to do with it. Blessings.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas wreath...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how much longer it will be before quilters blanket the world in their amazing art... Beautiful wreath! How's the pumpkins coming?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are super talented! they are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete