A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

It’s hard to believe.  Today is Halloween – for those of you that celebrate, hope you have a good night!  But unbelievably in blog land Christmas is in the air.  Some have been getting ready for months already, but you really know the Season is almost upon us when……Secret Santa appears on the horizon.

I’ve not joined this swap before, but when one of my blog buddies posted that she was participating, it caught my attention, so thought I’d join in.        It’ll be fun!       I’m looking forward to meeting another new friend, and creating something unique just for her (?his) special Christmas gift! 

Today is the last day, so if you’re wanting to join the fun, best get there soon!  I’ve put the link on my side bar for you.

Happy seasons!                Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. please check your email for your swap partners information, and then let me know you received it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete