After a play day yesterday:
- A morning visit to a Christmas store where we picked up a few ‘necessities’
- An afternoon of planning a quilt project and buying the fabric with my sister-in-law (no pics – it’s a surprise)
- An evening of birthday celebration with family
- As you can see we all tend to congregate in the kitchen. The flowers on the end of the counter were a gift for me. I reached the ripe old age of 60 a few days ago, and have been celebrating since. Another sister-in-law is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, so this was OUR time! We ordered Chinese, so no cooking and minimal clean-up for both of us – what better gift could anybody give! Just so much fun being together.
Filled the pockets, and gave it to them to take home – so now they have their calendar for the big count-down.
- But now it’s time to get some work done. The house is tidy, breakfast is finished, and it’s on to some quilting, and maybe a Christmas gift or two. Not that sewing is work, it’s just another kind of fun
I now have the inner border fabrics, so can get this all together – and add to the rest of the pile for quilting LOL!
Happy sewing! Blessings, Peg