A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

FSNI Results

Friday Night Sew-In for me started earlier in the day and spilled over into Saturday.  I really did get a lot accomplished:

Finished up these little Christmas gifts:

005

They’re passport wallets – make great little stocking stuffers.

Then I tackled some more of my scrap blocks:

004

006

The first is a lap quilt – the second a full-size bed quilt, too big to get a picture of the whole thing.  They’re just a riot of color, was a good way to use up scraps, and will give me lots of quilting practice along with the other 4 lap quilts that are waiting to be finished.  There are still more scrap blocks, enough for a single bed I think – wow, who knew that scraps could add up like that!

For more FNSI results, take a look over here

Enjoy!                   Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. Oh I like the passport holders. Gives me an idea for one of my daughter's family. They travel all over the place more so than the others. Great quilting job.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I LOVE your scrappy blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you have a productive FNSI. I love seeing what everyone worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly took full advantage of the evening and got a lot done. The passport wallets look great - is there a pattern available? I would like to make some too.

    ReplyDelete