A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Great Place to Visit

Ah…..The Great Outside……that’s what the nearby city of Chilliwack is called.    And now we have proof!    Watch this……………

Our Town!
The mountain in the first scene is what we see from our back yard – it’s Mount Cheam (Shee-am), known by hikers from all over!

Come on over for a visit!                        Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. We are so blessed to live in such a gorgeous country -- all parts of it are so inspiring. Aren't we lucky to live here in Canada? Also, your quilty projects are so lovely! I've joined your blog too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like quite the place for a holiday Peg!! I've probably been through there as a child, with my parents when we moved to Victoria for a short time...
    Thanks for sharing the video! 8-)

    ReplyDelete