A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

I could almost hear that jolly old elf when I picked a box up from the post office – with this return address:004

 

Inside was a veritable treasure trove, from my Secret Santa.  I took pictures of the inside of the box, the gifts still wrapped, the gifts all unwrapped and on display – then hit the wrong button on the camera and erased them all.    So when I discovered that this afternoon, I went back and took some more pictures.    I’m sorry I can’t share the opening of the box with you all, each gift was wrapped individually, and so pretty!

Regardless, here’s what Secret Santa sent to me:

Push pins with button heads, Werther’s candies (we’ve managed to eat a few already), some lovely fat quarters just waiting for that perfect project, a small box of chocolates which I did share with Grizz, and even a treat for our Sadie – which was wrapped in ‘doggie’ paper too.

001

But look what they’re all sitting on:

002

Isn’t this just a gorgeous table topper – I’m thrilled, and the color is just perfect for the dining room and will be taking pride of place right away.  Even the back is beautiful!

003

 

Thank you thank you Secret Santa – I can’t wait to discover your true identity so I can send a proper note.

And Suzanne – thank you so much for organizing this for us all – it was so much fun, and I’m so happy I decided to join in!

Happy early Christmas!                   Blessings, Peg

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is pretty. What a great gift. I love secret santa projects. Haven't done that since my work days.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That topper is indeed gorgeous! Looks like you got fun stuff from you secret Santa!

    Merry Christmas!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a beautiful table topper. You have been spoiled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a truly blessed Christmas Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great table topper! Lucky you Peg! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cool, Peg. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete