My 2011 BOM for Quilting Canadians on Quilt With Us is done! Well, the flimsy is done – it will be added to my pile of quilts waiting to get onto Big Bertha.
I combined several of the ideas you all shared with me – and here it is!!! I’m really pleased!
Here’s a close-up of the last little bit:
When I pulled it off and turned it over – I discovered this in one area. This is where the machine was ‘making funny noises’ when some friends came over to play. We changed the bobbin thread and rethreaded the top, and all went smoothly after that. Lesson learned – when the machine sounds funny, things may look funny!
In the next day or so, I’ll put on the first of my scrap flimsies – and keep on practicing! This is fun! And so much easier than wrestling with a quilt on my domestic machine!
Happy quilting! Blessings, Peg