It apparently was meant to be frogging time around here. I started on Thursday working on these:
The first 36 45-deg seams almost all have to be redone. So I was prepared to frog more on Friday. But actually it went better – maybe because I was steeled for it…….. Anyway, only a few needed to be frogged and redone. In the end I got 18 more completed and trimmed to lovely 8 1/2” blocks.
That felt so good that I thought I’d go on to doing these:
At our last BOM class at the LQS, we decided that the center 6-patch just didn’t stand out enough (with pale yellow background where the green is now). I’d previously taken them apart, ready to sew the center. Well, it didn’t go so well. I guess my 1/4” seams were just slightly different and…… I frogged and resewed and frogged and resewed. Unbelievable! But I did get 4 done. Much better don’t you agree.
So not a whole bunch done, but at least it’s progress!
Linked to FNSI over at Handmade by Heidi – do stop on by and see what everybody else is doing!