A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Belated Wishes

Actually the personal wishes went out on time, I just am late in getting my greetings into my blog.

Our DDIL celebrated a (young) milestone birthday yesterday.  We did celebrate with her and her family, enjoying another evening of sharing, prayer, laughs!  08.Mirjana, Biology major

This picture was taken when M finished her biology degree last year.  Now she’s almost finished her kinesiology degree, and she’s headed for post-grad in Occupational Therapy.  There’s no telling where she may land in this endeavor, so we cherish every opportunity to spend time together.  She wants to work with children, and will surely be a fabulous OT.  She’s so smart, and regularly teaches me things, especially about fitness and anatomy and physiology.

We talked a little bit about the future, and all I can say is we wish her every success in everything that she wants to do – school, family, career, serving God!

Much, much love – and many more milestones!

Love                             Mom

2 comments:

  1. Belated congrats to your DIL. Our MSSW daughter just had her job eliminated at Volunteers of America. She was Case Manager at their family shelter in Louisville. Degreed jobs sometimes get the axe too. But she will be back somewhere soon. OT is a great field to be in. I tried to follow your Picasa adventure since I know my is overflowing but I get so confused. I am backed up with Carbonite. My son gave me that info.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete