A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Stand in Awe

at the power and grace of God.

I’ve just finished reading the book ‘Heaven is For Real’ by Todd Burpo.  It’s the story of his 4-year-old son’s near death experience of Heaven.  Absolutely amazing!

This little boy, too young to have intellectual knowledge, describes things in Heaven that match Bible descriptions, talks about people in Heaven that he had never met.

If you get a chance, this is, IMHO, THE read of the year.  I’m sure you’ll be as amazed as I am.

I want to go to Heaven!                      Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. I am planning on getting there. LOL that sounds like a book I would enjoy. I just read your post about PicMonkey. Since we are losing Picnik I will have to give it a try. I get a big kick out of altering photos and making headers on them.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the book too.I can just imagine my sister with my mom & Dad enjoying everyday together!!
    Mayvis

    ReplyDelete