A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, March 19, 2012

WOW

This morning, as I grazed through my blog readings, enjoying what others are doing, picking up inspiration, catching up with lives, I came across Karen’s blog, Sew Many Ways.  I’ve enjoyed Karen’s blog for almost as long as I’ve been blogging.  She has so many innovative ideas, and lots and lots of craft and techno-savvy, that I sit in awe.

Well, today, she shared about a new photo editing site, PicMonkey.  And oh, my goodness!  So many wonderful things that can be done with pics, and so easy!!!!!  Head on over and take a look for yourselves. 

In a matter of minutes I reworked a picture from this:001.Morning tea

To this:

Morning tea

Added a kiss, a flower, a thought, an arrow, made it black and white with color focus!  Unbelievable.

I’ve hunted for a good photo editing site, and found most of them difficult and slow and confusing.  This site is totally amazing!

Just think how much more fun I’m going to have with pictures.  And I’m sure you all will too!  I can hardly wait until they get collages going!

Now this is the kind of inspiration that bloggers bring to the rest of us!

Thanks, Karen – Thanks, PicMonkey!     

Happy, happy photo-editing!                          Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link! I have bookmarked it and hopefully I will be able to use it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gonna check that out. I love what you did with your guinea pig picture.

    ReplyDelete