A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bin # 3

Emptied!!!

Surprise project # 2 is almost ready for the quilter, just have to get the backing ready.  Because it’s a surprise – here’s a glimpse of a final planning stage:002

 

Have I got you intrigued yet?  Well, sorry, but the final reveal is a few months down the road.  But the time will come.  And I promise no more teasers!  I just have to let you all know that I’m not sitting around here twiddling my thumbs!  LOL

So now that the big projects are well under way, and the BOM’s are all caught up, I’m tackling a couple of little ones that have been sitting patiently waiting my attention.  Pictures soon, I promise!

On the home front, all is fairly quiet, and we spend a lot of time talking about and planning for our big cross-Canada trip in the summer.  A graduation in June locally, a 50th birthday party in June in northern BC, a 100th-year celebration in July (birthday is in December so we’re celebrating early so we can all go) in Alberta, a wedding in August in Nova Scotia, a wedding in September locally here, our 40th anniversary in October – a big year of celebrating ahead of us.  So it’s good to have some quiet time, and get some quilting done.  Big Bertha has had a few days’ rest, so I think I’ll put my last scrap quilt on her today, and get that started.

Happy quilting times and party times!              Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. now that is a wonderful year of celebrations - enjoy them all! I can't believe that the second project is almost ready for quilting - it seems like just last weekend I saw the beginnings of them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your pirate costume!

    ReplyDelete