A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Smalls

Now that a couple of big projects are complete, I was able to address a couple of small ones that I’d put aside for ‘when I have time’.

The first is a request, and the recipient has chosen to let the final result be a surprise.  It went into the mail yesterday, so when I hear that it’s arrived, I’ll share that result with you all.

The second – a partial kit and pattern that I received over a year ago from Myra.  It took me a long time to find fabrics that I was happy with to complete the kit, and then once again it got set aside for the tyranny of the urgent.

But here it is:012

A lovely little wall-hanging for Valentine’s next year.  It still needs the hanging strap, but then again, I may just use it for a small table runner.

This emptied 2 more bins – so now I’m down to just 2 BOMs, that won’t be finished until late in the year.   Hmm….wonder what I’ll tackle next?   Lots of ideas, lots of inspiration, just need to decide where to start.  But first, I think I’ll finish up all the small quilts waiting to get onto Big Bertha.

Happy, happy finishes!                  Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. So, did you actually cut out and appliqué each piece? The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete