A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

To all you mothers and grandmothers out there!
We’re at our daughter’s home (who is a mother herself, even though we won’t be seeing the babies until later this year) – and where a lovely Mother’s day breakfast was served.  And I got to just sit back and watch it all being made….and cleaned up!
052
Later today, our DS1 and DDIL2 will be joining us for a BBQ – in lovely sunshine and warmth!
It’s been a wonderful week, and there’ll be more to share after we get home, but here’s our first ‘hint’ of the growing twins:
050
To date, they are Tadpole and Turtle – not sure if those nicknames will stick after they’re born, but on ultrasound day Turtle lay quietly and turned slowly for the camera, where Tadpole kicked and spun and somersaulted all over the place essentially showing off for the world s/he will be joining in a few months!
Can you tell we’re excited??
What a wonderful Mother’s Day it is – hope you’re all enjoying being pampered and loved as well!  Bouquets to you all!

Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to get twins! Enjoy and happy day to you too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg I am so happy for you and your family. Double blessings for sure. I have your card from JoAnn's and ready to send. What a wonderful job you did and I love it.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete