A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

It’s A

Girl……………9.US 12 weeks

and A…………….

‘nother Girl…………..

23

Yes, we’ve learned that Tadpole and Turtle are both little girls!

Our DS1 is already planning to be on the porch cleaning his guns when the boys come around!

Now the sewing and planning will really begin!

 

It’s been an eventful week around here, with getting ready for our trip coming up in just a few days now.  And then a trip to the vet resulted in surgery for our basset, Sadie.  She had a couple of large cysts on her back, one of which started to weep.  It was recommended that now was the time to take that one off, and while at it might as well take the other off too.  So she’s had a hospital visit, a shave, and a pedicure!  She’s a little stressed, and doesn’t like us leaving her alone just now, but things will get back to normal soon.

So we’ll be headed out in just a few days’ time!  We’ll be sure to share glimpses of our trip as we go – see you all in Blogger land!

Happy travels!             Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. oh Peg I am so out of the loop with all my blogging buddies. Congrats on retirement and to two granddaughters wow exciting. I am almost done renos and will be sewing soon I hope. Are you heading to Calgary? travel safely. I look forward to seeing the quilts for the babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that sometimes they will tell the parents what sex the baby is and sometimes they won't? Doesn't make sense to me. But that's not what I'm commenting about... Congratulations, again! Girls! Very cool. (Boys would have been equally as cool, but we work with what we have!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what fun - two little girls. Or two little boys would have been super fun too - it is just wonderful that there are two of them - they will have so much fun growing up together. Have fun on your trip - and an extra pat for Miss Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens twin daughters. You know where my heart is there. Our are in heaven. I probably have told you that a hundred times. I will love watching you help get ready. Safe traveling and enjoy.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you , as you probably know we have twin granddaughters who will be 5 in November. I remember how exciting it was to receive copies of the scans and to even go in and watch one! Are they identical? Will be praying for them

    ReplyDelete