A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Brunswick

At this writing, we’ve been in Canada again for a week already.  A busy week, a week with little time for posting (and some very spotty internet access).  So I’m writing several posts, and then will publish when I can.

Coming back into Canada, we crossed at St. Stephen, NB – a charming little town, apparently known for its chocolate.  But we didn’t stop there.  We headed along the scenic coastal drive, and came to St. Andrew by the Sea.

Here we gathered some information about New Brunswick, and then took a short stroll along the historic streets to the waterside.

708

And visited a Block House:

703.Au 1 St. Andrew by the Sea - blockhouse705

We drove through St. John

718

and found a quiet spot for the night.

Grizz and I were headed for PEI first, M&J for Halifax, so here we parted again.  We’ll be revisiting NB on our return trip.

Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. What? You didn't stop for chocolate? That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby is from New Brunswick. I wanna GO

    ReplyDelete