A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bryce and Zion Canyons

As if we weren’t awed enough, we arrived at Bryce and Zion Canyons and couldn’t believe there was even more beauty to behold.  We were IN these canyons, not just looking down at them.  Absolutely incredible!  We’d been to the Grand Canyon some years ago, and decided that a trip to canyons must include these ones as well.  So if you’re planning a trip to the Grand Canyon, we’d recommend making every effort to include these ones in your itinerary.  Once again – words can’t describe:

First Bryce Canyon National Park:

Bryce collage

At Zion, I included a picture of the GPS showing the switchback roads, because there was no better way to show you these roads.  Also, the mile-long tunnel was an adventure in itself:

Zion collage

All I can say is – if you ever have the chance……  Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping to make it to the Grand Canyon this year but I don't know that I will. However, these sound like a couple of others to add to my list of things to do, sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing beauty! you must be having a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rattle snakes or scorpions? Is the red a result of iron deposits? Absolutely breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete