A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And She’s a Winner!

In more ways than one, but the one I’m talking about here is the winner of my give-away. 

Eight of you dropped your name in the ‘hat’ by leaving a comment or sending an email,

so I plugged into a random number generator ( to keep it completely unbiased) and

 

 

TA DA!!!                      #6

 

 

That would be Jo – from Scene Through My Eyes.   Interesting that we had just met for lunch the day before – wish I had known, and I could have delivered in person.  Oh, well!             Jo, I’ll be sending you an email message, and I’ll need you to remind me of your mailing address, and this will go out in the next day or so.                    Congratulations!

 

And thanks to the rest who put their names in – for entering the contest, for being faithful followers, for your friendship and encouragement over the last few years.

 

Blessings to you all!                          Peg

1 comment:

  1. What fun - I rarely win things - so this is extra special!!! And brunch was such fun, we'll have to get together more often. If we can find the time - retirement keeps us so busy too. LOL

    ReplyDelete