It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, a special time to reflect on the things for which we are thankful.
So what am I thankful for?
- a loving husband, who takes care of all of us, especially when the ceiling light bulbs burn out
- 40 years (almost) of marriage
- three fabulous children, who never fail to amaze and delight
- three more wonderful children, married to our children, who just add to the joy in our lives
- parents who are in reasonably good health, and who still live independently, and who love us no matter what
- siblings (both mine and Grizz’s) who are a delight to share time with and who keep life interesting
- good health for myself
- a home that is comfie and warm and has enough space for me to quilt
- friends who share and care and (some) who like to play cards
- the trip we’ve just enjoyed
- vehicles that break down before the warranty’s run out
- neighbors who watch out for us and our house and make sure all is safe and secure
- blogger-land friends who link me to the world outside, and who are interested and interesting
- vets (including DDIL2) who take care of our pets
- sunshine in October!
- two turkey dinners coming up
- and so much more, more than I can tell!
Hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving (Columbia Day) weekend with family and friends, and lots of turkey!