A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, December 7, 2012

It’s Coming!

Yep, Christmas is coming!  And I know that because……..we got our first Christmas card!

Which spurred me on to getting Christmas cards ready.  We don’t mail many real cards, mostly to those aunts and uncles who don’t have a computer.  For almost everybody else – it’s an e-card!  Oh, the joys of making a list, checking it twice …. and pushing a button and it’s all done!  Just like that!

So in the spirit of sending Christmas greetings…….here’s my card to all of you:

 

 

I wish you all God’s blessings and the love of Jesus in your hearts now and forever more.

The other up-coming event in blogger-land is the 5th birthday party over at Quilter’s Gallery – being celebrated with a Blog Hop Party.  Join the fun, hop through the blogs, enter the give-aways starting December 10.   And don’t forget to come back here for your chance to get……well, that’ll be a surprise.  Link through the button on my left side-bar.

Happy celebrations!                  Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card.
    We obviously like the same header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg thanks for visiting I absolutely love your header picture it is my kinda Winter. We also got our first Christmas card from our politician...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get out my Christmas cards. Maybe I'll do that today since it doesn't look like there will be much quilting going on today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete