A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quilt Block Exchange

Don’t know if you noticed or not, but on my left-hand side-bar, there’s a new button – Winter White Friendship Block Exchange

Lee, over at Lala’s Lovelys, has been so taken with the crisp, clear lovely white surrounding her, that she’s decided to host a block exchange.

Lalas Lovelys

This one got me really excited, because I too love the crisp white of snow.  There’s something so ethereal about it, and one of my favorite things to do is to walk in fresh snow at night – doesn’t seem to matter what’s going on around, there’s a hush covering it all.

So I’m joining her – anybody else?  Click on the link above, or on the button in this post, and check it out.  Twelve quilters, twelve blocks to finish with a quilt that will always bring back the memories of snow, and the friends made through the exchange, all year long!

Happy exchanges!                Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Peg for posting. I hope we get some more friends to join us

    ReplyDelete