A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Drop and Give Me Twenty–Post # 4

It’s hard to believe that February is coming to a close, as is this challenge.  But the challenge has begun a momentum that won’t be ending any time soon!

So what have I accomplished in ‘20 minutes’ since I last posted:

Well – one quilt quilted, and binding on (not yet hand-sewn on the back).  Pictures of that will have to wait.  But another quilt loaded on Big Bertha.  That was a frustrating morning, not sure why, but it didn’t load all that easily.  Not actually sewing, but certainly sewing-related:

001

 

This bag is almost finished.  I missed one zipper in buying supplies, so when I get back to the store….  This is an absolutely fabulous bag, with pockets inside and out on all sides:

002

 

And then yesterday I started cutting pieces for a Wonky Stars QAL, but that only lasted a few minutes as I had a headache that wouldn’t go away, and I decided that sewing just wouldn’t go well if I tried then:

004

Today is better!  So hopefully a little time on Big Bertha, and some more time with the stars, and there’ll be more to report before the end of the month.

Happy challenges!                  Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are getting a lot accomplished! I need to do an update post--guess I better take some pictures. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momentum is good. I like to keep it going too. Enjoy your 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag! And the fabric for the stars is wonderful. Can't wait to see how they come together. Keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete